Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Okay, I know this blog is supposed to showcase my passion for food, but lets not forget that I am still a designer and that's in my blood too. So I came across this really cool advert which, in a way, relates to what we eat and I thought I would share. Sorry Pam, you are gonna have to do a lot more than that to put me off a perfectly done piece of rib-eye served on a bed of wilted spinach and oyster mushrooms, drizzled in a gorgeous brandy and cognac pepper sauce! Right, I am distracting myself. Back to Pam. She again does it for PETA, the wholesalers of animal love. She appears in a poor tiny bikini which barely covers here assets. There are some paint markings that mimic a butcher's diagram. Her body is marked ‘breast’, ‘ribs’ and ‘rump’.


The caption reads- All animals have the same parts. Have a heart, go vegetarian.

Where is the heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment